Mabuchi Kou x Yoshioka Futaba || ☆ K O U T A B A ☆
that was rude in so many levels.
My wife and I just had our African wedding celebration with her side of the family. It was off the charts.
I’M SORRY BUT I SAW THE PREVIEW AT THE END OF TODAY’S “DOCTOR WHO” EPISODE AND I COULDN’T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS SCENE AND THEN I THOUGHT OF THIS PART FROM ONE OF PEWD’S FRIDAY WITH PEWDIEPIE AND I LAUGHED MORE
OH MY GOD I REALLY WANT TO ASK HOW YOU DO MAGIC EFFECTS/ SPELLS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER AMAZING ESPECIALLY IN /post/95961572671/commissioned-by-spiral-ix-for-her-oc-mai HELLA RADICAL PLEASE THANKS
I’m about to blow your mind!
- Start off with a good ol circle :D
- Use your brush, opacity set to pen pressure, and sort of “smudge” out of the circle to look like a bit whirly and blurry
- Make a new layer mode and set it to Overlay. Colour that in a nice and pretty colour, with near white being in the centre of the orb.
- Now here’s the important part! Make a new layer, and change the mode to “Linear Dodge”. Take out a soft brush and softly paint a colour on the orb. Congrats! You’ve learned the cheat way to make something glow! :P
- Change your levels/curves to darken everything, making the orb look bright
- Pat yourself on the back for learning a new skill!
I hope that helps buddy! Use it sparingly! Good luck and have fun! :D
I use hun not hon because you are not my honey, you are my fierce warrior
— Anime protagonist with a tortured past that is still trying to grasp the magic of friendship (via killzoens)
Harrison Cooper paper cuts on Etsy
A Seeing Eye Dog on his first day
he knows he’s gonna do such a good job
late night breakdowns are my speciality